Thursday, March 5, 2009

I cooked tonight.


That's all. It's an event unto itself. But, having a day off work and wasting time Stumbling, I came across a recipe that just looked good. So I made it - it is ridiculously easy but actually might make people think I know what I'm doing when I make it!


Er.. a firetruck pulled up outside while I was cooking and I was afraid they had found out I was attempting that activity but no, it wasn't for me. Whew!
Anyway, it's grilled chicken tenderloins (without the grill) and if I can make it, I am sure anyone can. Yum! I found it here.



~ * ~


So far - my son and I are still alive.


** Although I must admit the shock of finding cooked food when he came home from work was almost enough to put Andy away in itself!


4 comments:

  1. I love that the fire truck had good comic timing. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send some my way. My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on not burning down the house or poisoning anyone. It's always an accomplishment around here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look tasty :)

    I don't cook as much as I used to, I find it too much of a bother and rather boring.

    ReplyDelete