Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do you have pretty feet?


Every once in a while I will hear about something being sold on eBay that is nothing less than bizarre. I never run into the weird stuff when I am searching for things there, but I did run into something recently that I had seen once before but hadn't paid attention to. Socks. "Well worn" socks.


I was in the market for some socks so I went onto eBay to see if I could find some deals. And that is when I saw the dirty socks again. This time I was curious and decided to look further. What the hell? One lady is selling her used pairs of socks, slippers, and knee high nylons for anywhere
from $25.00 to $65.00 a pair!

Each pair of socks would have at least 3 pictures included in the description, which would show pretty feet with red toe nails and rings on the toes modelin
g the socks, taking them off, or showing her toes through them in the case of the nylons.

I was starting to get the picture and I was amazed at the ingenuity of some people. In the description there was mention of private sales, names kept private, and one of the tags you could search with was "fetish". Creepy, kinky, call it what you will - but some girl out there is modeling socks, wearing them for a day and then selling them to strangers for good money!
I read some of her feedback which said things like "Wonderful items, love this seller!" Or one that said "Sexiest feet on the net!"


In these times of an uncertain economy and people in financial difficulty I thought - YOU GO GIRL! Ha! If there's some guy sitting in his room going ga-ga over those socks he bought on eBay - who cares? I don't profess to "get it" but that doesn't really matter. It's weird but harmless and there's some girl out there who isn't resorting to worse to make some money. And hell, why didn't I think of that???


6 comments:

  1. I was always amazed that people could, like you said, wear something for a day and then sell it for good money. Of course, it was the 'worn by a hot jock' stuff that amazed me. I guess you gotta pay for college somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen something similar on Flickr!! I hate feet but each to his own! Actually, my hubby always tells me he's got lovely feet so now things are getting a little tight around here maybe he could make a little extra money modelling his lovely plates of meat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonders never cease! It's amazing what people will buy or call art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck, used socks, panties or anything else is disgusting.. amazing what weird people there are out there to buy such stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL......

    There's still time Bettyjo. You can stil use those tootsies!

    (Palm of hand on forehead....)

    LMAO....thanks...I seriously needed that laugh!

    ReplyDelete