Monday, December 31, 2007

Where did 2007 go?

New Years is not a holiday I actively celebrate, haven't for a long time. I usually even forget to check if it's midnight or not yet. I'm not much of a drinker and after a few bad New Years Eves out, once seeing a drunk driver going up the off ramp to get on the highway going the wrong way, I am quite content to stay home.

Still, watching all the nostalgia and countdown shows on TV I have to ask, where on earth did this year go????? It was January about a month ago, I swear, hot sweltering August the month after that, and all of a sudden Thanksgiving, Christmas and the end of the year came rushing at me! I honestly do not ever recall feeling that a whole year just whizzed right past me at the speed of light or something. Weird.

So, here it is. Nothing profound to say, won't make any resolutions, I never do. It is a time to start anew and keep moving forward. And it is time to start counting down ...
*








4 comments:

  1. Most people I know are not going out anywhere... and I'm quite content doing much as I always do of an evening. I may have trouble staying awake though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know about how fast time is moving. Maybe its all the electronics or something..hell I don't know, but time is wizzing by, thats for sure.

    BJ hope you have a good new year....best wishes from the PawHealer family, especially Daisy.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it did fly by!!!

    Here's to a Happy and Prosperous 2008 :)

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree BetteJo 2007 went too fast for me!
    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete