Sunday, July 29, 2007

Love it!


5 Minutes for Mom is Giving One of You a 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV!!!
Click HERE for details.

WOO HOO!! What better than a contest where you don't even have to exhibit any kind of talent what-so-ever, you just have to sign up! They got me - I'm there!

They are giving away an Insignia® 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV!!! This incredible prize is valued at $799.99 and is courtesy of Best Buy.

So - since I have never won anything - and if I have I don't remember it - I have my fingers crossed. Wouldn't it be awesome!??

Wait. Before somebody rats me out - I recently won a post-it dispenser for my desk at work. Lovely green heavy thing with our company logo on it - I felt like I was voted homecoming queen! So - if I win this TV it would be my 2nd big win in a year. Maybe I don't deserve it though, after winning my post-it holder. I mean - it IS a major desk accessory. :(
I hope they don't count it against me.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck. I have never been able to win anything but you sound like you may have luck on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bettejo!

    I went, I entered, I posted.

    I never win anything either...well, hardly ever!

    ReplyDelete