Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm a little teapot .. or not.


These came in the mail today.  They make me happy.  Very happy, giddy – almost.

 IMG_0428


I’m a collector.  I admit it.


collecting


What is it that makes people collect .. stuff?  What draws someone to a particular thing?  I guarantee you there are plenty of people who don’t understand my love for vintage glassware or figurines.






And just what makes someone cross that threshold from collecting – into hoarding?

Things that make you go hmm-m-m ..


.

3 comments:

  1. My mom loves the vintage glassware. She has lots of of the pink button and bow glass. I didn't inherit that gene I guess. I don't really collect anything. I think I am the complete opposite of a horder. I keep nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect cat ornaments and cat wine bottles ... they are brutal to have to dust!

    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small collection of rubber ducks, and pin badges.. but mostly I collect dust, especially under the bed!

    Sorry, being silly now..

    ReplyDelete