Monday, December 1, 2008

A prayer for a soldier


I've been following
the blog of a soldier who was injured in Afghanistan at the end of October. I saw a link on a blog (which one I am not sure) and have been reading since the first day his wife started it to keep friends and family informed of her husband's condition. It's been a long road since CPT Rob Yllescas was severely wounded and was sent back to the States to recover. He has never quite regained consciousness but has been making progress none-the-less, even with surgery after surgery after surgery. There has been a set back recently though, and I know Rob's wife and family would appreciate any prayers you have to offer.

I cannot imagine what this family is going through and the only thing I have to offer them is my prayers. I'm hoping you will join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment