Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hoping for a wonderful one!


My car crapped out on me this morning, fortunately it was only about 2 blocks from my house. I put my flashers on, made my S.O.S. call, and proceeded to mess with my cell phone so I didn't have to see the people looking at me as they drove past. Ugh.

It's probably just the alternator because it's a BRAND NEW BATTERY! But I digress. The reason I mention it is because even though I won't be getting it fixed until Friday, the car broke down today. During 2008. So I am NOT starting the new year with that kind of luck. I am kissing 2008 good bye with a whimper and a chug, chug bang.

Wishing you a wonderful new year!


MySpace Comments

~ * ~

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year BetteJo. Sorry to hear about your car.
    Keep Dreaming in 2009 tho...
    Catherine, the redhead blogger
    from 8 Women Dream and A Week In the Life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year :)

    If you pop over to my blog I have something speical for you ok :)

    Honour Roll

    Hugs Heather

    Have a fab 2009 Bette Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, 2008 is behind you. Hope the car will be fine in 2009.
    Happy New Year to you.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, BetteJo!! If it is any consolation, we have had a bad blizzard all day on January 1. I sure hope our weather improves.

    ReplyDelete