Saturday, September 1, 2007

A few things..

My office is moving. We are moving toward the end of September, from one suburb to another, to a building that is hopefully cleaner and less cramped than the one we are in now. My commute will stay between 6 and 7 miles, but the traffic may be heavier to the new location. Not being great at change, I am trying to keep an open mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My appointment for my upcoming breast ultrasound is Wednesday the 5th of September. Still not time to worry yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Checked my insurance website today to see recent claim activity and discovered that my recent trip to the dermatologist where absolutely nothing was done cost $135.00. Now that's a racket I want to be in. I can get really good at saying mm-m-m too. I'm going to start practicing now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter is home from school for the weekend and I suspect that will result in haircuts for both of us and a little bit of shopping. She seems to be mentioning Ikea. I'm being told it is the mother ship for all things dorm-like.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My ex-husband is getting married again. Mentioned to me if I would like to go somewhere warm in October, I am welcome to come. Hmm-m-m.
Dang, that's just a weird invitation! But then again, I do enjoy most favored ex-wife status as I am the ex that did not try to rake him over the coals or flay the very flesh from his bones. I'm just sayin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Last but not least, my strong like bull BF finally gave up the ghost and got a troublesome joint worked on and is recovering nicely. Very nicely. Love you Honey.

~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a lot going on. I wish a great move! I am at Etsy too with Blessed Nest. Thanks for stopping by my other blog! Will be back to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikea - Mother Ship - ROFL!!! Hope your BF is healing nicely and that you had a great weekend with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out in Ikea .... the furniture looks soooo cool in the showroom, then when you get your purchase home, it hits you; YOU have to put it all together and the instructions are in Danish or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great updates! Ohh Ikea. It's great, but make sure you have a friend to help you with assembly – someone who doesn't mind a bit of swearing ;)

    ReplyDelete